This weeks Blog Hop is Here, Image though link is to Crazy for Books
1. Answer the Weekly Question (there will be a Question each week)
2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list below (enter your Blog Name, Genre you review, and direct link to your post answering this week’s question; failure to do so will result in removal of your link).
3. Visit other blogs in the list, spending quality time getting to know the people you are visiting. Don’t just visit the post with the question, but click around and read some of the blogger’s other content, too! This Hop isn’t about the number of people you can visit, but the quality of each visit.
Question of the Week: How many books do you own? This can include books in your to-be-read (TBR) pile(s) and books you have already read that are on your keeper shelf.
How to answer this…., Hmmm let see. I have two Many books to Count that I own. Let see I have a set of Series, Several different books that are not in series. I should say I have about 200 books that have laying in stacks around my bedroom. 1 Bookshelf has one set of series. With some books on top the bookshelf. I have books on my headboard with shelves in the headboard and closed selves that have books. I also have a few on a table and a set of books in a series in fold up box with a lid. I have received a few books from authors let say a few weeks ago. I finished some of the books. They are sitting on my computer tower.
- Amish Fiction
- Young Adult
- Western (What I see fit)
- Historical Fiction (Not a lot)
- Poetry (What I see fit or Choose)
- Family Related