Question: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?
My Answer: Well, This may be somewhat difficult for I do not know the cost of the gift-card to spend on for the two books. I probably go looking around for a few days. But then I check the website from where I got the website. If I Could find these books that are on this list:
- Rumpelstiltskin: It about a little man that can spill Gold.
- A Tale of Two Cities: I never read this book or heard of it, so I would like to read it and it a Classic.
- Huckleberry Finn: I would Love to read the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
- Tom Sawyer: I would love to read the Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
- A Winkle in Time: I would enjoy buying this book and reading it. Never read it.
Think of it this way, I may get only two of the books but what two that hard to say I may get them all but I think for sure is that they all come from that list above. I would check out the prices and then look at the gift card amount and then then decide and pay the books that way using the gift card for as much as I could.