Well, I been looking at creating a meme around books. I have been inspired to make this into a meme but to make sure it would be success. I want to try it out and see if I can get anyone to join in it though this comments. If I get a really good response I will make it into a meme the next week. I have a link up for this if you like to join in. I am giving it a try.
I have been in some book blog memes like Feature and Follow by Alison can Read and Book blog Hop by CrazyForBooks. I like some of these and will get back into them again soon. I would like to do one with where you can interact and answer questions about books or even do a theme or make list. It would be different each week. I wanted to make it a little different and combine it together.
How it will Work:
– I will post this weekly on Tuesday unless otherwise notice.
– I will post a Question or some Activity you may need to do it has to do with books or Book Reviews or Authors or Something with Writing or even something your book blog.
– You need just to Answer the Question or Activity or Topic.
Want to Join in:
– Anyone can join and you can post any day you want once the post is up.
– Create a post about the topic or Question of the week.
– Take the image to put in your blog post.
– Answer it any way you want.
– Have a blog just then Link on up once done.
– Don’t have a blog? Then just leave comment in the comment section and leave your link.
– At least follow a blog or two and let them know if you follow them.
– You can click on this get the InLinkz code to share on your blog post.
Question: Have you Fallen behind on your Book Reviews or Book Reading or Writing? Have you fallen behind with anything else this week that might be slacking in a book Related way?
Answer: I have and I am trying to catch up on all the book reviews I need to post. I have read more books then I had of lack them. Have been busy with a few things and still trying balance things out. I have read more books just did not have the time to write the reviews. It that i been traveling, spending time with my dad and his family, I read and I now been doing woodburning it something I want to keep doing in my spare time as well. I just need to post a few reviews. I also got a wedding coming up that going take some time away. Let me make a list of books I plan to do this week about my book reviews. I have in way of not getting two of my books. One I know where it is and is the one I am looking for. The other is still has not arrived and I will need to contact where I won the book.
Reviews I will be posting:
- Minding Molly
- Backyard Horse Tales 2: Frosty and the Nightstalker
- An Amish Miracle
- Here and Now
- Where The Courage Calls
- The Choice
- A Shining Light
- Too Hurt To Stay
- Bluebonnet Bride
- A Table by the Window
- Updating Bio (About Me)
- New Feature
- A Meme (which would be this with Link up)
- A-Z Authors
- A-Z Series
- Read By Year